I’m feeling fortunate I realized a few things after I got out of bed this morning:
1) I am grateful for my endless life lessons during this past year.
2) I am grateful to be experiencing a blessed pain-free moment as I write this. (It’s been over a week since I found out about another food allergy. Boom.)
3) I am grateful I noticed new tiny buds on the tree outside my window.
4) I am grateful for the peace and quiet.
5) I am grateful I have the extra strength today to not only shower, but to wash and blow dry my hair AND put make up on too! (oh baby!)
6) I am grateful for that leap of faith when I sold almost all of my stuff, drove cross-country and moved to Omaha Nebraska by myself – arriving 5 years ago today! The 2 year adventure of living and working in Omaha makes for good day dreaming when I need it the most.
7) I am grateful for the day when I was 11 years old and my mother took me to the record store. She picked out my very first album, The Monkees . . . Rest in peace Davy Jones . . . Thank you for making a “Daydream Believer” out of me.