2) I am grateful that I still have my COBRA health insurance while I am unemployed.
3) I am grateful for the fragrance of the honeysuckle that grows next to my mail box. It reminds me of a time when my brother and I stood in line for lunch at the school cafeteria. The honeysuckle grew wild right next to us.
4) I am grateful for the opportunity to see the new library starting to be built. I got my library card. It gave me hope for the future and left me feeling like I am slowly becoming a part of the community.
5) I am grateful for the pure healthy food another friend got for me to eat.
6) I am grateful my father called to tell me he loves me.
7) I am grateful my son and his girlfriend came over to help with a few things.
8) I am grateful for my mother’s support and understanding.
9) I am grateful for the beautiful white lilies that were delivered to my front door on my birthday.
10) I am humbly grateful that I have another year sober – which brings a new year full of hope and new beginnings.